Request Event Parking
If you are planning an event that will bring more than 100 visitors to campus, you will need to contact us at least two weeks prior to the event to arrange parking and transportation accommodations.
Here are a few factors you will want to consider before contacting us about your event:
- Event location
- Event date and time
- Number of attendees
- Attendee parking preferences
- Disability parking requirements
- Reserved space needs
- Required special equipment (e.g., cones or barricades)
- Parking lot closure requests
- Special signs
- Charter bus parking
- Shuttle buses (available through the Traffic & Transportation Management Dept.)
To request event parking, please complete the Event Notification Form and email it to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.