The Jerome Schottenstein Center is the home of OSU's men's and women's basketball teams, men's ice hockey and a wide variety of special events and concerts.
If you are attending an event, here are some important items to note:
- Parking lots adjacent to the Schottenstein Center are reserved for athletic events and other scheduled performances Monday to Friday beginning at 5:30 p.m. Daytime vehicles remaining in the lot after 5:30 p.m. may be towed at the owner's expense.
- If you attend an event, your vehicle must be removed by midnight after the event. There is no overnight parking allowed at "The Schott."
- Any current annual OSU parking permit will be honored in Schottenstein day-of-event lots at no charge.
Day of Game Lots
- Parking is available on the day of the game on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The charge to park in day of game lots is $10.
- Guests holding current valid Ohio State Parking Permits (A, B, C, etc.) may park in these lots free of charge.
- Shuttle service to the Schottenstein Center is available free of charge for guests who park in the Buckeye Lots (accessible off Ackerman Road).
- The Quick Schott Shuttle service will run from the Buckeye Lots (accessible off Ackerman Road) beginning 90 minutes prior to tip off. This service will drop off and pickup fans at the NE Rotunda entrance.
Season Permit Lots
- These are parking lots reserved for those guests who have purchased a season parking permit.
- Guests with season parking permits are encouraged to follow the instructions that were sent with the parking information and the instructions located on the back of the permit.
- Guests should have the permit visible on the rear view mirror so that traffic personnel can ensure that all pass holders are directed to their designated lots.
- Parking in a disability lot is on a first come, first served basis.
- Disability parking is located in the Scarlet Lot adjacent to the arena on a first come, first served basis.
- There is additional disability parking in the Buckeye Lots (accessible from Ackerman Rd.) with a dedicated shuttle service to the facility.
- Drop offs can be made on the bus loop located on the north side (Borror Drive side) of the arena.
- Guests are encouraged to inform traffic personnel and follow their direction.
- The charge to park in day of game lots is $10 for men’s basketball games.
- A complete map identifying day of game lots, season permit lots and disability lots may be found here.
A number of parking lots surrounding the Schottenstein Center are available for public parking at no charge for Buckeye women's basketball games. Please see the women’s basketball parking map for details.. Please note that no shuttle service is available.
Men's Ice Hockey
All parking lots surrounding the Schottenstein Center are available for public parking at no charge for Buckeye men's hockey games. Please note that no shuttle service is available. The men's hockey parking map may be found here